INTIMATE WEDDING VENUE AUCKLAND – PACKAGES
INTIMATE WEDDING VENUE AUCKLAND
As well as my celebrant role, I’m also happy to provide extra services too, to make your day flow as easily as possible. These wedding packages may be helpful if you’re visiting from overseas. Or an alternate to the registry office and you’d prefer to have all your wedding preparations dealt with by one person.
AS AN ADDED BONUS, YOU HAVE THE OPTION OF USING MY BEAUTIFUL HOUSE AS A WEDDING VENUE
It looks out onto the Auckland Harbour and the panoramic views from the deck are quite special. Whether it’s a bright sunny day, a moody, cloudy afternoon, or a warm summer’s evening. The drama and excitement of Auckland Harbour makes a wonderful backdrop for stunning scenic wedding pictures.
Or you could choose to exchange your vows in the enclosed surroundings of the Balinese-style courtyard. Lush with ferns and redolent with fragrant flowers. It’s a beautiful setting in which to declare your commitment in front of family and friends.
Below are details of the package options available – however, I am happy to discuss your personal requirements to ensure the perfect ceremony for you both!
Wedding Package One:
- Consultation on email or Skype.
- Planning and design of simple wedding ceremony.
- Venue provided in my stunning central Auckland home.
- Two witnesses provided if requested.
- Photos taken with own camera for memories of the day.
- Hand painted folder and copy of ceremony on fine paper.
$650 NZD (includes GST)
Wedding Package Two:
- Consultation by email, Skype, phone anywhere in the world.
- Planning and in consultation with you a detailed personal wedding ceremony.
- Venue of choice or availability of my stunning home.
- All travel to venue as and if required.
- Champagne or refreshment of choice for celebration drink, catering organised as requested.
- Professional photographer or photos taken for you with your own camera.
- Two witnesses.
- Professional photographer (consult privately)
- Total 8 to 10 guests
$870 NZD (includes GST)
For more information or to book an initial meeting please CLICK HERE to contact Sheryl